Incompleteness.........................

This post is served better with a slice of Linkin Park music. Add more emotion to it by listening to it while reading. Especially Numb from Meteora... You can download it for free by clicking on this link

The warmth of the evening sun kept me alive as I walked through the lonely beach... I could hear the sound of the waves twittering in my ears. I call it twittering because it took some time for me to relax my mind from the agitation... the agitation of "incompleteness" As i dragged my feet along the sands of time, i could feel a sense of relevation setting in my mind... Felt as though the lord had shone on me! Awaiting His answers to my endless questions on life, and why I'm here... I shall start my blog as i walk through the lonely beach...





As I walked through the path never taken before... the sun shone on me... and I experienced what every being on this God fore-saken planet undergoes... "incompleteness" I never understood this word when others used to brood upon this to me. But as destiny would have it... here I am... lone... single... and incomplete... I could feel my mind as a separate entity... As i dragged my feet... though it pained physically i couldn't feel the pain as my mind was pondering on a much more deeper thought... the thought of my own incompleteness...

The irony of this feeling is that even as i try to remove this feeling by writing my thoughts as a blog, I'm stuck on this mind block which stands as a huge fort wall in the path of my thought-flow! I sat with the intent of removing the incompleteness... but to my despair... it has only added to my frustration... We all live a life of mirrors and lead a life based on imaginary optimisms... I'm not against optimisms but just that we see people cheering other fellow downtrodden human beings with this word "postiveness", an imaginary illusion that we create to maintain life on this planet. But as any drug would act on a being with an incurable chronic disease... this word just gives an instant relief for sometime... we look up, smile and build confidence... And as time slids by, our chronic disease again sets in and we need more antibiotics of the same drug called positiveness to survive... Where do these idiosyncratic feelings crop up from? from our own wretched minds! and wretched as it is as it saw the whole process of the society standing and watching another loner pass by without recognition. Now at this statement, it is clearly evident that the society is again another set of lone individuals who gather for a common cause of gossip! and in this process, we lead a life of mirrors where the other person's image is passed on to the next individual in the name of personal influence and thus we all live a life that has a predefined image... And this image has got precoded in our genes even before our birth that its nearly impossible to remove this extortion of our "life thought". This is the one of the main reasons we face incompleteness when we lose an image... We simply don't know what is going to be there in store, the next moment! And we're stuck in this lifelong image and illusion process that we fail to think beyond this protocol and thus follow the same cycle into a prolonged incompleteness... The only way out is to stop imitating and start living the lives that we decide to have and stop the iteration of other's images... What matters is how you live true to what your heart says... do it and you'll feel a transformation... and remember, this society is a set of loners who gather with the univocal purpose of gossip! and yet they give doses of imaginary positivity!

To conclude on my mindcrap, I was walking along the beach waiting for the Lord's answers to answer my incompleteness... He said, "Stop searching it in others! You are the answer for your incompleteness... It lies inside you! Live your life and stop peeping on others!" As He said these words, the clouds turned dark and began pouring on me... "The elixir for life"


Comments

Anonymous said…
You are referring to me as GOD? I am flattered!

:) Ash, well there are few things I thought about.. But I'm gonna shut up. Cos rite now, I am in this stage trying to find out where I belong. So I m taking things as they come.. slow.. and steady. Am in ni position of acdvising, cos I am experiencing the same..

Though, One thing we can atleast give a try..

Carpe Diem. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Restrooms and corporate management!!! - bullshit

An exhilerating experience

Howdy!