Change of template!

A short notice to the change of my template to a positive color. My birthday was a blast and relieved me of all the negative thoughts! The credit goes to my gang... Dinesh, Kavitha and Aparna... The inevitables of my life! Really don't know where God made them and how he made us touch each other's lives... I guess God gave the luck and chance to find them... Previously, I had a lot of negative emotions pertaining to a... huh... but then these gems of mine really made it a great day for me! and I had one of the best birthday blast! This has induced a lot of positivity inside me and hence the change of color from a negative black to a positive white! ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
THough am not seeen at all in the photo,,,Am staying calm...pozhachu po ashwin...
Unknown said…
:) anytime any day ash!!
love the times i have wid u guys... :)
Incognito said…
So the change of template was to keep the blog positve (read clean) by not posting is it?

Popular posts from this blog

Restrooms and corporate management!!! - bullshit

An exhilerating experience

Howdy!