Heaving happiness on the 27th of January, 2007!



My birthday happened the 27th of January, 2007 and was the best ever birthday apart from my first birthday. My gang rocks when it comes to enjoying and had an amazing time! Especially the long ride on the ECR! and the best of all, the karting experience in Kart attack. I didn't want to give the same old "Lets go to the nearby junk restaurant! Yay!" treat. I wanted to give something different and thats when me and Dinesh thought of Karting as an option. We enquired the Kart attack in Thiruvanmiyur and heard the price as 125 for an hour and got really wild with amazement at the cost! We informed Aparna and Kavitha for the treat. But then on the morning of my birthday, we again enquired and got the information that the particular discount was available only for a group of forty! We were just four and there's no way that we could multiply ourselves into ten! ;)




But still we decided to go for the five minutes ride. And Dinesh didn't want me to tell the truth about the five minutes to Aparna and Kavitha considering their punctuality! ;) We all assembled at Aparna's place and they had an amazing Black currant cake arranged for me... Can't imagine their sweetness! :) As soon as we slurped the cake, we left for the place after prolonged thinking by Kavitha whether to get on our bikes or not! Phew! ;) And then started our long unknown journey on the ECR... was an enjoyable one!

The karting was an amazing experience! Got our spirits back after those five minutes of extreme action! When we first kicked off, I was the last one to start and in the first lap, I just dashed into the tyre walls with full acceleration. But after that i got familiarized with the kart and sped like no other! In the second lap, I again dashed appu from behind! She gave me such an expression of awe and shock! love ya for that appu! ;) and i started overlapping the three of them. And another incident was the skidding of my kart in front of Kavitha's kart in a 'U' turn! It was one helluva experience!






And after this appu tried to do some stunt by trying to learn driving a bike! Though she couldn't learn anythin much, here goes the still of Aishwarya Rai... Errr.... Appu from Dhoom 3! ;)

Well, after that, Dinesh and Kavitha sped back home, while me and Appu came back enjoying a slow ride on the ECR discussing each other's lives... The drive was so enjoyable... the way our lives have gone after college... We never expected things to happen the way its going as of now... but then thats what we all call Life!

At the end of it all, as i turned back home, I heaved a huge breath of happiness... Its such a wonderful feeling when you've these gems around... gems that cannot be valued in monetary terms... but something beyond the value of money... valued by heart... Though you might feel your heart heavy... its still worth the pleasure of having such a feeling.... and having these gems around me... Thanks a lot guys.... errr... GEMS! :)




Comments

T.U.Dinesh said…
hey !!! the day rocked da ...
and thanks for getting me caught, you ve given a super reference for me in ur post and aparna and kavitha are sure to get mad for that

ecr was awesome da ... waitng to make more such frequent trips, but its a pain in the ass (literally speaking)

fcuk that guy at kart attack who said the drive is for an hour ... nice pics there da and a nice template as well, feels good to be a part of the change that removed the negative thoughts ... : )
Anonymous said…
twas super fun da ashwin....had good rides.. :) try searchin for my hair clip tho...ha ha ha.....
T.U.Dinesh said…
btw that is black forrest .... not black currant
Anonymous said…
Ashwin..semaiya irundhudhu..the post abt the birthday....Made me feel awesome and very adventurous b'day we had.....Twas todally awesomeeeeeee Cheerssssss!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Restrooms and corporate management!!! - bullshit

Howdy!

An exhilerating experience